For the best possible oral care, brush with a Probotic Toothpaste every morning.
This toothpaste naturally helps balance your oral flora (did you know that migraines are actually associated with an imbalance in mouth bacteria?)
The functional lactobacillus in this probiotic toothpaste are not found in any other toothpaste product. Research on this specific Lactobacillus paracasei strain has shown that it competes with unhealthy strains of oral bacteria including streptococcus mutans, helping to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Just like probiotics in the human intestinal tract, beneficial flora in the mouth are critical to maintaining dental and oral health.
This PerioBiotic Toothpaste also contains xylitol and calcium glycerophosphate, two active ingredients that have been shown in research to promote dental and oral health via their cavity-fighting abilities.
And what’s not in this toothpaste matters too...
The ingredients not found in PerioBiotic™ Toothpaste, which are found in most other toothpastes include: fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and saccharin. Also, this product is not harmful if swallowed as it does not contain fluoride.PerioBiotic Ingredients:
Water, calcium carbonate, calcium glycerophosphate, glycerine, xylitol, sodium bicarbonate, spearmint oil (Mentha viridis), carrageenan, maltodextrin, Dental-Lac™ (Lactobacillus paracasei), potassium sorbate, yucca (Y. ?lamentosa) powder, stevia leaf extract (Eupatorium rebaudianum bertoni), zinc chloride.
And to continue to boost the health of your entire mouth, keeping your teeth brighter and stronger, beyond what brushing alone can do...
...at night I recommend these 3 additional steps:
1. Start by oil pulling. The oil works to soften any plaque build up on your teeth, and coconut oil is a fabulous healthy fat for your body so the more your oral mucosa absorbs, the better!
2. Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide. Use this as a pre-rinse before brushing, letting the foam foaming action swish all over your teeth and tongue. This is an amazing way of deep cleaning the bacteria from your tongue and hard to reach parts of your teeth and mouth. Spit it out and follow with this:
3. Brush with baking soda tooth powder. The combo of pre-softening plaque with coconut oil, rinsing away stains with hydrogen peroxide, and then gently brushing with baking soda is amazing. And the added bonus of not having to worry about any additional fluoride exposure is liberating.
If you are using a fluoridated toothpaste, please think again. Fluoride is thinning to your bones and whether you are 20 or 70 you really want to protect the strength and long-term density of your bones. And honestly, medical studies show it’s not that great for your heart either… as I blog about here.
So for cleaner brighter teeth, every night simply:
Oil pull, swish with hydrogen peroxide mouthwash, and brush with baking soda tooth powder.
Get started with the toothpaste alone, or order all 4 holistic, natural oral health products bundled together into one kit, at a special reduced price, so your mouth can feel and look better than ever before!
Oral Care Kit includes:
- PerioBiotic All Natural, Fluoride Free Spearmint Toothpaste
- A Coconut Oil Pulling Kit (with Organic Coconut Oil, Wooden Spoon & Lip Balm)
- HPM All Natural Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash
- IPSAB Baking Soda Tooth Powder
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.