Keep your feet toasty warm and protected inside your hiking boots, and ground through your hands while using this hand crafted, made in the USA grounded walking stick.
I have a artisan in Indiana custom hand craft these solid wood walking sticks just for me... hand carved, made entirely in the USA from solid aspen wood, which I choose because it is a nice lightweight wood with good strength.
- 50" long
- sealed with 3 coats of weather proof acrylic sealant for durability
- leather wrist strap
- solid steel crampon at bottom to secure your ground connection directly into the earth and provide traction
- conductive fabric tape running from steel crampon all the way up to handle, then wrapped multiple times around hand grip
- replacement conductive tape rolls available
You can also couple this hiking stick with conductive gloves that allow you to ground right through them while touching this grounding stick (or any part of the earth directly!). By wearing conductive gloves while outside, you don't have to expose any skin at all to the elements while staying 100% fully grounded from head to toe.
**Please note: not suitable for those with a nickel allergy, as the conductive elements used in this hiking stick are stainless steel (in the crampon on the end of the walking stick) and copper, cobalt and nickel in the conductive tape.
Anti-fray tape offers excellent conductivity (surface resistivity of less than 0.1 ohms/sq and can be used to create conductive pathways on surfaces or add shielding to cables and flexible conduit, with excellent RF shielding properties of 82 dB at 1 MHz.
Also available: DIY Walking Stick Kit
Want to make your own hiking stick? Have a stick you already love, or a cane or crutches you want to ground? You can order the tape and crampon to create your own conductive hiking stick on any wood or metal stick you have. Even out of a broom handle!
- A roll of conductive tape: 1 inch wide, 25 feet long
- A solid stainless steel crampon, easily secures to the bottom of your stick with two simple screw
At the end of this video, I show you how to use the DIY kit to easily create your own grounded walking stick:
Enjoy exploring the earth outside and support your health at the same time by walking grounded!
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.