5G Ready! Designed for people with Electrohypersenstivity (EHS) to carry easily in a pocket or purse, use discretely, and know their exposures instantly. This easy to use device provides reliable detection of RF from 200 MHz all the way up to 8 GHz, which includes detecting WiFi and 5G radiation.
With a quick check using this meter, you will always know what your exposures are in your home, your work space, your car, in a restaurant, in the grocery store, in your hotel room, as you travel... literally anywhere!
Compact and easy to use -- simply turn it on and lights will tell you how strong your exposures are. Hold it discreetly in your hand and test your RF exposures in an instant. Know what radiation you are being subjected to *before* you get that tell tale headache, brain fog, dizziness or nausea. By checking your exposures throughout your day you can move away from high exposure areas to proactively protect your health. Unlike any other detector in its price range. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience.
With the Safe and Sound Classic, you can figure out quickly if RF exposures are impacting your body BEFORE you feel the onset of brain fog, energy loss, headaches, dizziness or other EHS symptoms.
It uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has an audible sound which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to (sound can be turned off for discrete use in public.)
This meter is so easy to use that no technical experience is required to operate it or interpret the readings. Four simple lights provide detection of RF levels as slight, moderate, high, or extreme. The only control is a switch on the right side turns the device power and sound on or off.
Designed by Safe Living Technologies with electrosensitive clients in mind. Manufactured and designed in Canada with circuit board that are made in Silicon Valley, USA.
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz +/- 6dB (effective 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- Will measure 5G signals in the 200 MHz - 8 GHz range
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED's which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- EHS Friendly to hold - low emissions from electronics inside when sound is disabled
- Battery operated (2 x AAA) - 8 to 12 hour battery life, batteries included!
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers - 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, Low and Mid Band 5G
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
For more information on how to use evaluate your EMF exposures and protect your conductive health, hop over here to reserve a spot in my upcoming Electrosensitivity Class -- it's the most fun, uplifting, and supportive way to safeguard your body and boost your resiliency to the eSmog we all live with every day.
"My son moved to Morocco in March and took this EMF test meter with him. He said it has literally saved his life by helping him stay away from danger zones as much as possible. After surviving two major brain surgeries for tumors (who knows, may have been caused by EMFs!!!!) he can't be too careful. They spent 2 months apartment hunting, and he took the meter along to check out the spaces. Some would have windows facing nearby cell phone towers and bedrooms would have very high readings. They finally just found the perfect house to rent, and so far the readings there look good.
There's an urban forest in Rabat he likes to go to with a blanket and book and spend a couple of hours at the center of it. He uses the RF meter to guide him deeper in and away from all the city pollution until he finally gets a green reading and can sit down to read. He said it's scary how deep into the forest the RF from cell towers penetrates. Without your information, he wouldn't have had a clue how to try to keep himself safe. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for sharing your wisdom with the world!!!!"
- Alma Wallace
P.S. Looking for different EMF detections options?
Check out these other fabulous EMF detection meters:
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.