Check Sockets for Improper Wiring and Faulty Ground!
Electric sockets can be bad for a number of reasons: a wire can short or fray, a wire can become disconnected, or corrode at the contact, or the wires can be connected to the wrong contact altogether!
These problems can be a fire hazard, a shock hazard, a problem for polarized appliances, and definitely a problem if you are using the socket’s ground connection to ground your grounding tools.
It is so easy to test for proper wiring at a socket. Simply plug in the tester and look at the result. Instantly identifies if your outlet is properly grounded and ready to ground your indoor grounding tools, as well as identifying most common wiring errors.
Lights up automatically -- simply plug it in and read the results -- display clearly indicates 6 common wiring conditions with the wiring condition legend easily visible right on the tester.
Easy to see LEDs light up to indicate all these possible problems:
- Correct, Safe Ground, as well as:
- Disconnected Ground
- Disconnected Neutral
- Disconnected Hot
- Interchanged Neutral and Hot
- Interchanged Ground and Hot
Choose from USA, UK, EU or AU outlet tester styles:
- USA Outlet Tester: tests Type B standard 120 volt North American outlets and works in: USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, EL Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
- UK Outlet Tester: tests Type G standard 220 volt outlets and works in: UK, Great Britain, Ireland, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, Malta, Malaysia, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, UAE, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Dubai, England, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Northern Ireland, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Scotland, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Wales, Yemen, & Singapore.
- EU Outlet Tester: tests Type E/F standard 230 volt European outlets and works in: Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Finland, Norway, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Sweden.
- AU Outlet Tester (not pictured) tests: Type I standard 220 volt outlets and works in: Australia, China, New Zealand, parts of American Samoa, Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu.
This inexpensive tester can be used over and over throughout all the outlets in your home, work and other buildings, and gives you both peace of mind and information on exactly what is wrong if your outlet is not properly grounded. Don’t ground to your socket without it!
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.