As someone who personally suffers from Raynaud's Disease all my life, staying grounding outside as the temperature drops is a huge challenge for me. I turn to using Warm Skin to protect my skin and prolong the time I am able to directly ground outside -- Warm Skin prolongs my outdoor grounding season by several months each year!
Warm Skin protects your skin so you can stay outside, touching the earth for longer, even on windy and cold days. Holds in the body’s own natural warmth and serves as a barrier to prevent water loss, moisturizing the skin to keep it pain-free and flexible even in the harshest environments.
- prolongs time spent outdoors with bare skin, without the interference of heavy clothing that would block your ground connection
- insulates, protects, softens, moisturizes, non-greasy and most importantly, enhances grounding contact with the earth!
- used by pro-athletes including football players, runners, bikers, skiers and other athletes.
made in the USA by a a small family business in Minnesota
- never tested on animals, cruelty free
- available in 3 oz tube or 16 oz tub
Instructions: Apply to skin 5-15 minutes prior to outdoor exposure to hold in own body’s warmth. Apply multiple layers on exposed skin for an Invisible Blanket effect. Works up to 5 hours without re-application.
Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Methyl Glucose Ether, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Punica Granatum Sterols, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
I also offer this cream as part of a Warm Hands Grounding Kit as well, hop over here to check it out!
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.