These grounding shoe stickers are so easy to use -- stick them to your shoes once and forget them! Get access to all of the benefits of grounding outdoors while being able to wear your favorite footwear.
This sticker conducts the grounding energy from the earth beneath you up and around your shoe, into the sole of your shoe where your feet are. By touching the sticker, it's as if you bypassed the rubber sole entirely and are standing barefoot on the ground. Intended for outdoor use on conductive earth surfaces outside!
Perfect for use during outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, running, jogging, tai chi, yoga, playing outdoor sports, strength training and more, as grounding enhances recovery after intensive eccentric exercise and decreases wear and tear on the body.A 2019 study showed that grounding was proven to:
- Suitable for soft rubber soled walking, running, sport shoes or cleats
- Patented technology to provide greater conductivity and durability
- Easy install, just stick on and forget it's there!
- Used by high performance athletes from all sports around the world
- Standard Shoe Stickers includes 2 grounding shoe straps -- ground two different pairs of shoes by grounding one shoe in each pair... or ground both shoes in a pair to have double the ground contact
- Or choose the black PRJ20 shoe strap -- the newest design with self healing technology. The PRJ20 grounding shoe strap has increase durability to defend against wear of the conductive layers and a thinner profile, which results in a lighter and ‘easier to mould’ finish. Sold individually (one shoe sticker per pack.)
Enjoy the great outdoors and the health support our planet provides directly to our body, even while wearing your favorite shoe!
PS -- want some conductive socks to wear along with your grounded shoe, so that you can ground right through your socks too?
Check out these awesome conductive, grounding sock options:
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now and I will ship it to you immediately after it becomes available again.